- The housing of these loudspeakers consists of black coated 18 mm MDF. They also have incorporated carrying handles. A massive metal grille coated with acoustic foamed plastic completes the robust structure. Rubber feet help to avoid a damage of the housing.
- The amplifier-units with 2 x 300 W /RMS) for the satellite-speaker and 1 x 600 W (RMS) for the sub-woofer are located inside the sub-woofer-housing.
- A deeper embedded mixer-panel offers the opportunity to control all connected components in a very comfortable way via potis and LED-indicators.
- A very quietly running fan provides cooling for the power amplifier. Both of the satellite-boxes can be placed and fixed on top of the sub-woofer box in a provided space. A set of four swivel castors ø 60 mm (two of them with breaks) help to achieve a trouble-free transportation of the installation.
- Both of the satellite-boxes are equipped with 2˝ tweeter-driver-unit and 12˝ middle-woofer of very high quality. Furthermore the boxes continue to possess crossover-networks, which are perfectly adjusted to the assembly of the systems.
- The sub-woofer is equipped with 18˝ sub-bass-loudspeaker, ensuring excellent transmission of woofer-sounds.
- Input-connectors such as MIC-IN (XLR or JACK-PLUG 6.3 mm), LINE-IN (XLR or JACK-PLUG 6.3 mm L/R) and AUX-IN (Cinch L/R) are available each with gain-control.
- Output-connectors such as XLR-OUT L/R (sym.) and Cinch-OUT L/R (unbalanced) serve as outputs for the mixer-signal to further active systems or external power amplifiers.
- Both of the full-range speakers can be perfectly fed via supplied loudspeaker cable (each 10 m) through two speaker output jacks (L/R).
- An integrated power supply (IEC socket 230 V AC) in the sub-woofer with power switch enables the power supply of the active system via the IEC cable included in the scope of delivery.
- STAND and WALL-BRACKET
- The Speaker stand QST-200 or the QST-185 is perfectly suitable for both of the full-range speakers. The distance bar (QDB-120) in between the sub-woofer and the full-range-box offers a perfect fixation opportunity for a satellite-box.