RCS LX 1.0 Pro-Sound Amplifier, 2x 380-255 W, 2 RU
- SOFT START
- The amplifiers feature a speaker turn-on/off delay to protect the loudspeakers and to avoid pops associated with turning power on or off as well as a soft start circuit.
- PROTECTION CIRCUITS
- The devices of the -LX- series have protection circuits against short circuit, overheating, inductive load, etc.
- The switchable limiter provides overload protection for the speakers.
- PERFECT COOLING
- The amplifiers are equipped with two quiet running cooling fans, which, together with the vents in the housing, provide excellent cooling.
- MODERN DESIGN
- The – LX – series power amplifiers have a modern, functional and economic 19˝ design (2 RU).
- They are suitable for demanding applications and give great performance, even when operating at „full load“.
- INFORMATIVE DISPLAY
- The front panel of the – LX – series amplifiers has been designed in such a way that the user constantly gets all important information on the current operating status, e.g. through indication of protective functions, active clipping, power on, etc.
- ACTIVE CLIPPING
- The – LX – series amplifiers feature a special ACTIVE CLIPPING function across the entire frequency range of 20 Hz -20 kHz. The input and output signals are constantly compared, and deviations that exceed a certain value, e.g. 0.5%, are indicated by the signal LED.