The Vivitek DU6675 is designed for conference centres and large venue applications. Featuring dual-lamp technology,interchangeable lenses and advanced display technologies.
Dual-lamp switching technology : A dual lamp projector is able to display larger/brighter images beyond what a single lamp can produce. Dual lamp technology automatically switches the projector to single lamp mode when one of the lamps goes out, ensuring usage without any interruptions.
The DU6675 delivers bright, superb digital images with full color saturation. Intended for the high-end installation and heavy duty applications it can operate 24/7, delivering high brightness of 6000 ANSI lumens.
This WUXGA projector delivers vibrant images from a variety of distances. The model features a high Contrast Ratio of 3000:1 for deep blacks and rich colours. The DU6675 is unmatched in performance and functionalities.
- 6000 ANSI lumens of brightness with a 3000:1 Contrast Ratio and WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels) resolution
- Network-ready for integration and system administration via RJ45
- HDBaseT image and control over network via RJ45connector
- Built-in 12V trigger for screen or blinds control
- Interchangeable lenses with motorised Lens Shift, zoom and focus