Touch screens are a great way to attract guests to your booth and increase attendee engagement at events. They provide a unique opportunity to communicate and collaborate with event-goers through the physical act of touch, and there are a multitude of applications to use across numerous types of displays.
As with any event technology though, it’s important to utilize them in a way that complements your event and maximizes guest interaction. What follows are five of our favorite ways to use touch screens at meetings and events.
1. Perform App Demonstrations on a Giant Scale
2. Promote Fun Learning with Gamification
3. Set Up Self-Service Information Kiosks
4. Improve Speaker Presentations
5. Execute Paperless Registration & Lead Capture